International Traveler’s House was founded to create memorable, authentic and unique experiences for travelers. We do this through encouraging guests to explore the outdoors and providing FREE hot breakfasts and home cooked dinners. Daily activities include archery, hiking, boating in the summer, hiking, yoga and more! Nestled into the heart of Big Bear, our rustic Mountain Adventure Lodge is perfect for your mountain getaway. The lodge has two lounge areas. Our colossal fireplace is a keystone, with several couches for travelers to curl up on. The grounds feature a private volleyball court, archery course, amphitheater and hammocks for guests to enjoy. Create your own activities with our large surrounding yard. The lodge is walking distance to great hiking trails, Big Bear Village, restaurants and the lake. We have private king and queen rooms, as well as dorm style rooms. Free Wi-Fi and iPads for guest to use are included. By staying at ITH, you become a part of a community dedicated to creating global, cultural and community centric sustainable relationships. You are also supporting the sustainable measures we are implementing in each of our hostels. For example, we grow organic vegetables, incorporate locally sourced food when possible, and integrate recycling and composting programs. Ask us about group accommodations and pet friendly rooms! From small groups to 35 people, we are happy to show your party a memorable Big Bear experience. Private groups frequently rent out the entire facility. We are happy to adjust room set ups to accommodate to your group’s needs. Staying at ITH is an experience. We keep our prices affordable so we can share this unique experience with as many travelers as possible. Family friendly with private room. Great for single travelers or friends looking for a mountain getaway.
Address 1: 657 Modoc Drive
City : Big Bear Lake - California
Postal Code : 92315
Contact Name : Ian MacNaught
Phone : 9098662532
Email : Mountainlodge@ithhostels.com
- Audio / Visual equipment rental
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Gift shop
- Laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Photo copying service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Pool Table
- Ping Ping Table
- Multiple Fireplaces
- Free Activities
- Free Breakfast
- Free Dinner
- Musical Instruments
- Hammock Forest
- Organic Garden
- Camp 49er
- Outdoor Stage
- Mountain Top Yoga
- Outdoor Picnic Area
- Meditation Station
- Ice House
- Recycling Center
- Hiking Tours
- Boat Tours
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In : 03:00 PM
Check-Out : 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Partial Charge - First Night Stay - If cancelled within 1 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
- Prices and Taxes: All reservations and taxes must be paid in full prior to check-in. For a reservation to be confirmed, the first night and taxes associated with the first night must be paid at the time the reservation is made by the guest. A valid credit card is required with all reservations to cover any incidentals that may occur during the guests reservation.
- Payment and Terms at Check-in: Guests will pay for the remaining balance of their room at check-in and be given a full tour of the property and amenities available. At Check-out, guests will inform reception that they are checking-out. If any damaged occurred during the guest's reservation, the damages will be charged at check-out or at the manager's discretion.
- Traveling with Minors: All guests must be at least 18 years old to stay at the ITH Mountain Adventure Lodge. Families are welcome at the Lodge with minors, but the minors must be under adult supervision at all times. Minors are only allowed to stay in Private Rooms with their parents or guardians. Minors are not allowed to stay in dorm style rooms.
- Parking: The Hostel does not have on-site parking. There are a variety of parking options both free and paid surrounding the Hostel. Please contact reception for the best parking options depending on when you will arrive.
- Hostel Events: Events are good times are a priority at our Hostel. We often host multiple events each month. Everyone is welcome to join in our events.
- Dispute Resolution/Problems: If any issues or disputes arise, please contact the management
- Use of Personal information: All guests staying with us release liability for the use of photos that they are pictured in. The Hostel randomly takes photos of just having a great time and uses these photos for future marketing and promotions. If you do not want to be included in the fun photos. Please let the camera man know. Email addresses used for reservation will be added to our ITH Rewards and Discounts Program which offers guests deals and promotions for future stays at ITH.
- Liability: ITH Hostels does not assume liability for any theft, damages or injuries occurred while staying at our properties.
- Waiver: All guests are required to sign the ITH Liability Waiver at check-in
- Pets: Pets are welcome in our Private Rooms only.
- No Local Residents: All guests staying with us must reside from outside of Big Bear City, Fawnskin, Big Bear Lake or Big Bear Valley and be able to provide proof of onward travel either via plane, bus, or train tickets.
- ITH reserves the right to adjust or cancel any reservation due to unexpected circumstances. We will do our best to notify the customer at least 24 hours prior to their reservation.
- ITH is a private business and is allowed by law to refuse service to any customer or patron.
- ITH reserves the right to charge a guest for any damages he or she may have caused to the property during their stay.